Listen To This Post
Bell Works Chicagoland, the former AT&T corporate campus and Chicagoland’s first ‘metroburb’ — announced it has leased over 20,913 square feet of its pre-built Ready-To-Wear designer office suites. The Ready-To-Wear spaces, which comprise 23,628 total square feet, feature unique, custom designs that are immediately ready to occupy and offer flexible, short-term leasing options.
Due to demand for class turnkey office suites, the developer behind Bell Works Chicagoland, is also launching Ready-To-Wear 2.0, which will comprise nine new Ready-To-Wear office suites totaling 20,000 square feet available for lease at the Metroburb.
The current roster of Ready-To-Wear tenants spans multiple industries and includes:
- Clover Imaging Group. Providing environmentally friendly print and imaging supplies to resellers, businesses, and consumers.
- Stoltmann Law Offices. A securities and investment fraud law firm that has dedicated its practice to representing investors in lawsuits and arbitration claims against brokers, financial advisors, investment advisors, and the companies they work for.
- CPATAX SERVICES. A full-service tax, accounting, and business consulting firm
- risksmith Insurance. An insurance MGU.
- CPA Advisors Group. Serving all of your accounting, tax, payroll and financial service needs.
- Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate. A family-owned brokerage firm.
- ICG CRE. ICG is a privately held entrepreneurial corporate real estate firm that through our local, regional and national networks covers 300+ markets across the nation.
- The Next Unicorn. The Next Unicorn is a consultative marketing/multi-media firm that helps high-growth start-ups accelerate their capital raises while getting them the exposure they deserve.
- Victor Construction Co., Inc. A general contractor established in 1954 that specializes in the construction needs of commercial, industrial, and retail clients by managing all stages of construction.
- LinkSpace. A full-service furniture dealership based in Chicago and serving clients across the country.
- Mosquito Hunters. A mosquito control company providing mosquito, flea and tick control services throughout the Chicago suburbs.
“Submarkets across suburban Chicagoland such as Hoffman Estates are experiencing an incredible demand for office spaces that are both conveniently located and enable workers to spend less of their quality time commuting without sacrificing on design, layout and amenities,” said Ralph Zucker, President of Inspired by Somerset Development, the developer behind Bell Works Chicagoland in a statement. “The metroburb’s Ready-To-Wear spaces cater directly to that need, with an offering that fosters a sense of community and belonging, designed specifically for each tenant as they grow and scale their business. Ready-To-Wear 2.0 will enable us to continue meeting the demands of the regional business community, with uniquely designed spaces that prioritize tenant experience and workplace collaboration.”
Bell Works’ Creative Director, Paola Zamudio and her team at NPZ Style & Décor, curated the interior design for both the original and forthcoming Ready-To-Wear 2.0 workspaces.
Colliers International represented Bell Works Chicagoland in the leasing transactions.
Recently, Bell Works Chicagoland celebrated the grand opening of coLab, the official coworking membership experience at the property. Spread across 15,000 square feet, the new coworking facility offers flexible lease terms and workspaces, including access to dedicated conference and meeting rooms, lounges, and state-of-the-art amenities.
The metroburb additionally features 60,000 square feet of ground-floor retail and restaurant space. Local Chicago Fairgrounds Craft Coffee and Tea also opened a kiosk at the campus with a full restaurant to come in Q4 2022.